Do you need to breakup your daily routine? Want to face your fears? How about:
- contemplating caving
- turn that cave up vertically
- fill it with water
- and scuba dive to the bottom.
Want a little additional adrenaline? Turn that cave into the throat of a once active geyser now bubbling, underground hot spring:
- you’re surrounded by rock 55′ underground
- a small hole in the ceiling of the ceiling admits sunlight
- it’s dark
- it’s 80 feet deep
- the water is warm at 90 to 96 degrees
And you’ve got an adventure!
That’s what my son Isaac and his three cousins did while in Utah! OMG